Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beach (& Not-so-Beachy) Books


We are leaving for the beach on Tuesday morning. Since the library's closed on Sundays and Monday will be a marathon work-day for me, I made a vacation-read book run yesterday afternoon. Not sure which or how many I will actually take with me. Pulling from both my library dash and my own book shelves, here are the books on the consideration list:

  • Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
  • The Virgin of Small Plains by Nancy Pickard
  • The Official Book Club Selection by Kathy Griffin
  • The Black Echo by Michael Connelly
  • The Black Ice by Michael Connelly
  • Real Women Don't Wear Size 2 by Kelley St. John
  • The Jester by James Patterson & Andrew Gross
  • The House of Thunder by Dean Koontz
  • Crazy Love by Leslie Morgan Steiner
  • The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
  • Feather Crowns by Bobbie Ann Mason
  • Lost & Found by Jacqueline Sheehan
  • Too Close to Home by Linwood Barclay
  • The Secret Between Us by Barbara Delinsky
  • Beach Road by James Patterson & Peter de Jonge
So what do you think? Suggestions & discouragements are welcome!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails